For Vaddio dealers and integrators, certification is an essential step forward.
All Vaddio dealers and integrators are required to be certified to purchase and install Vaddio AutoTrak Camera Tracking Systems
Sign up for free certification courses
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Tracking Installation Integrator:
- All customer leads for Camera Tracking products will be forwarded to Certified Tracking Installation Integrators.
- Certified Tracking Installation Integrator is a specified requirement on projects that include a Vaddio Tracking System.
- Certified Tracking Installation Integrators will be listed on the Vaddio website.
- All AutoTrak orders placed by Non-Certified Tracking Installation Integrators will require that Vaddio System Programming (Part # 999-PROG-000) be included in the PO. (This will provide a substantial price advantage to Certified Tracking Installation Integrators who are not required to purchase additional programming.)
- InfoComm RU credits towards your CTS are given for both Tracking Courses: Design online course = 0.5 credits, Installation hands-on course = 4.5 credits
Purchasing Vaddio Tracking Systems:
To achieve certification to purchase the Tracking Systems we offer a one hour online course; Sales/Engineering Online Camera Tracking Certification. A quiz will be given at the end of the class which must be completed and passed to become certified. This class is free of charge. Everyone that would like to attend the class must be registered individually.
Installing and Programming Vaddio Tracking Systems:
To achieve certification for installing and purchasing Tracking Systems, integrators, dealers and consultants need to complete onsite training at Vaddio headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Hands-on Installation Camera Tracking Certification at Vaddio Headquarters. A quiz will be given at the end of the class which must be completed and passed to become certified. This class is offered at no charge. Everyone that will be attending this course must be registered individually.