System Featuring Vaddio ClearVIEW HD-18
WallVIEW CCU HD-18 CAT-5
The Quick-Connect CCU HD-18 CAT-5 enables the adjustment of white balance, color, pedestal, gamma, knee, chroma, detail, iris and gain functions with the turn of a knob on the Quick-Connect CCU. These controls deliver a more accurate representation of the image that is being captured and the ability to color match and shade multiple cameras. User-defined adjustments can be stored on three Scene-Store buttons.
The Quick-Connect CCU CAT-5 version delivers high-quality HD video, power and control over three Cat. 5 cables up to 500 feet without loss of video quality or latency. Outputs inlude analong component YPbPr, HDI and HD-SDI for extreme flexibility in system design and integration. All ouputs are live simultaneously.
- 1/3-type, 1.3 megapixel CCD Image Sensor
- 18X Optical Zoom Lens
- Analog Component YPbPr, HD-SDI and HDMI Outputs - All CCU outputs are live simultaneously
- Red and blue gain, pedestal, gamma, knee, chroma, detail, iris and gain controls
- Run power, video and control up to 500 feet (152.4m) over Cat. 5 cable
- CONCEAL Wall Mount included