ProductionVIEW HD MV
ProductionVIEW HD MV is a camera control console with multiviewer capabilities, digital inputs/outputs, HD, RGBHV and SD video mixing, transitions, lower screen graphics and automated control functionality.
With Vaddio’s TeleTouch touch screen monitors, all live video feeds can be selected and up to 12 video thumbnail presets can be created, recalled and stored by simply touching the monitor. The thumbnails are a snapshot of what the camera preset shot looks like, to make storing and recalling presets even easier. Simply touch a thumbnail and the camera will pan, tilt and zoom to that position. The Cut, Wipe and Fade buttons illuminate on the multiviewer display, giving a visual indication of which effect is active.
The 6 x 2 multi-format, seamless video mixer provides two discrete outputs for dual bus program feeds (two independent 6 x 1 mixers). Input signals include analog HD YPbPr video, RGBHV, SD (Y/C and CVBS), and Input 6 provides a DVI-I input for RGBHV, DVI-D and HDMI. The Program and Preview outputs have both analog (YPbPr, RGBHV, Y/C and CVBS) and digital (DVI-D and HDMI) outputs. HD resolutions up to 1080/60p are supported.
- Inputs include analog HD YPbPr video, RGBHV, SD (Y/C and CVBS), and Input 6 provides a DVI-I input for RGBHV, DVI-D and HDMI
- The Program and Preview outputs have both analog (YPbPr, RGBHV, Y/C & CVBS) and digital (DVI-D & HDMI) outputs
- HD resolutions up to 1080/60p are supported
- Optional TeleTouch Multiviewer Touch Screens
- Three options for configuring the system: Preview/Program mode, Dual Bus mode and a third discreet multiviewer output for control and display
- Optional screen layouts display 4, 5 or 6 inputs
- Up to 12 stored preset video thumbnails
- Transitions include cross fade, nine wipes, cut and fade to black
- Lower Screen Graphics feature for inserting graphics over video
- 3-Axis hall-effect joystick
- Knobs for adjusting focus, iris, transition speed and pan/tilt/zoom built into the console