999-9570-000 (North America), 999-9570-001 (Europe/UK), 999-9570-009 (Australia/New Zealand)
For Cisco Telepresence SX20, SX80 or C-Series Codecs
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation
OneLINK Codec Kits provide more freedom of choice for camera selection and equipment placement.
When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a Vaddio camera, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on location of codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – which means Cisco systems can now go into larger rooms
- Freedom of camera choice by providing you the option to connect either Cisco or Vaddio cameras to codec rooms
- Camera interoperability – RoboSHOT cameras can now be used with Cisco codecs
- Select the right camera for the room with more options than ever – RoboSHOT cameras with 12x, 20x, and 30x zoom
- Plug and play usability
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for camera control and remote management