999-4151-000 (US), 999-4151-001 (INTL)
The BU-51H remote-control robotic indoor pan-tilt HD camera system incorporates a Canon HD camera equipped with three 1/3-inch (1.67 million-pixel) CCD sensors (1440 H x 1080 V), a Canon HD zoom lens with 20x optical zoom ration (4.5 - 90mm), an advanced Canon Auto Focus function, and Canon's Image Stabilizer technology.
Outputs include uncompressed HD-SDI or SD-SDI and standard-defintition (SD) composite NTSC video. The HD-SDI can be used for HD recording and the composite video will support simultaneous SD monitoring. The BU-51H pan-tilt HD camera is capable of extremely smooth 300 degrees of panning and 80 degrees of tilt. The Canon BU-51H can be controlled by Vaddio's Precision Camera Controller and ProductionVIEW HD-SDI with the included adapters.
- 3-1/3 inch HD 3CCD
- Canon HD lens with 20x optical zoom ratio (4.5-90mm)
- Outputs include HD-SDI or SD-SDI and standard-definition composite NTSC (Simultaneous HD-SDI and SD composite video)
- Powered by 100-240V AC
- Genlock input
- Capable of panning 300 degrees and tilting 80 degrees (40 degrees up, 40 down)
- Auto Focus function and Canon's Image Stabilizer technology
- Can be controlled by Vaddio Precision Camera Controller and ProductionVIEW HD-SDI, adapters included