Vaddio Relaunches Live Demo Program with New Conference Rooms, Training Facilities and a State-of-the-Art Automated Classroom
Real-Time Product Demonstrations for Integrators, Dealers and End-Users
January 9, 2013
Vaddio announces the relaunch of the VaddioLIVE Demo Program to bring real-time product demonstrations to dealers, integrators and end-users. VaddioLIVE demos offer an ideal way to learn more about automated classrooms, training facilities and conference rooms. See how Vaddio products perform in the real world by scheduling a demonstration in real time, available through soft clients or cloud based networking.
“One of the main objectives for moving into a new space was to add several live demo rooms available through any software application,” explained President of Vaddio, Mark Steen. “People want to see how the products work in a real-life application and because we can’t always recreate the rooms in the field, this is the next best thing.”
One time slot allows users to choose up to three VaddioLIVE demo rooms. Each room is uniquely set up in common; real-life work configurations that will help users visualize the ways Vaddio products can make communication easy.
The available rooms are as follows:
- MGM – Corporate Training Room: Affordable Training Room for the Enterprise
- Mirage – Small Conference Room: UC-Enable Your Small Conference Room Across the Enterprise
- Wynn – Corporate Boardroom: Bridging Professional AV with Your PC
- Hard Rock – Record or Stream Your Live Event like a PRO
- Venetian – High Education Classroom: Automating Your Classroom for Lecture Capture Across the Campus